An exciting opportunity to work for the North East’s most trusted telecoms provider Nice Network, after the event of a corporate buyout by 100m turnover company Onecom. This role is to further enhance the reputation and grow the base of customers. Responsible for selling telecommunications products, including mobile phones, network managed services, cabling, corporate Internet access, web security, T1s, information services and large VoIP systems.
The successful candidate will
- Be maintaining and growing relationships with some of the biggest names in business across the UK, therefore corporate level experience is essential.
- Be of a good ethical disposition and be open to carrying the flag in line with the company purpose and mission statement.
- Have long and demonstrable success in the telecommunications industry and be competent working with Vodafone, EE and PLAN networks would be an advantage.
- Have great insight into the cloud-based cybersecurity landscape
- Have a solid and working knowledge of connectivity and cloud-based VoIP solutions
- Have an evidence-based portfolio of clients and a proven track record in negotiating 2-3 year cyclical contracts at director level
- Have an inquisitive and curious appetite for all things business technology
- Have excellent presentation and negotiation skills which will be apparent in your meetings with Nice Network throughout the interview process
- Be able to work remotely and use CRM systems to track work, prospects and opportunity pipelines.
- Be competent in using standardised IT software programs such as Office 365
- Be used to self-generating prospects and opportunities through your existing network and cold calling using social media and traditional cold calls (leads will be generated for you by the company)
- Be used to existing in a large organisation and cooperating with multiple teams based in different locations to facilitate success in your new role
- Work closely with marketing to develop a sound tactical strategy for business development.
- Be comfortable working to agreed KPIs in terms of activity and agreed GP targets set by your line manager. Demonstrable evidence of this is non-negotiable.
In return, you will receive
Achievable compensation plan (equating to an OTE in excess of £100k PA)
- Remuneration will reflect your experience (Basic salary commencing £28k – £35k)
- Uncapped commission
- Industry-leading company car allowance
- Laptop and latest smartphone
- Company pension with private healthcare
- Receive your birthday as a paid day off
- Volunteer days at the company’s expense
Are you interested in finding out more or registering your interest in the role?
Contact Head of Marketing, Nikki Lee, for a brief chat today.
Simply email: Nikki@nicenetwork.uk